These Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are incredibly easy to make and they taste Amazing. They’re made with only 6 Ingredients and can be made in 1/2 hour or less. The yummy Taquitos are a Delicious Keto Appetizer or Meal that only has 1.2 g of Carbohydrates per serving.
How do you Make a Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquito?
To make These Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos, you mix the hot sauce and butter together and pour over the shredded chicken. Then mix until the chicken is well coated. Place the chicken into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Then mix the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Divid the cheese mixture into 6, then make into balls. Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
Let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the buffalo chicken on the edge of each shell. Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that’s when you hit ketosis.
While on the Keto diet you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 25 percent from protein, and 10 percent from carbohydrates. You’re supposed to avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
These Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos are loaded with flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats. They can be made with many variations. Instead of Franks Red you could use a keto bbq sauce or you could add a little cream cheese and or jalapeños.
Looking for some more delicious Keto Super Bowl Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my families favourite recipes to share. Our absolute fav are these Keto Crab Rangoon Fat Bombs. I love that they’re so easy and quick to make. Another one of our favourites, is this tasty Keto Jalapeño Popper Taquitos. They’re perfect for impressing dinner guests or for spoiling someone special. Let us know how they turned out for you in the comments below!
- To reheat, Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- I let cheese shell cool for a minute then flipped it over before putting the filling onto it. This step isn’t necessary but I found that it made the taquitos look a little prettier.
- Make sure to use Parchment Paper (NOT waxed paper)
- Using a grocery store rotisserie chicken makes this recipe extra quick and easy to make.
- Cheese slices also work great for this recipe.
- This recipe makes 6 Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. If you aren’t already Following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I Post all my New Recipes, you can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
- 1 Cup Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Pre heat oven to 400 F. In a small bowl mix the hot sauce and butter together. Pour over the shredded chicken. Then mix until the chicken is well coated. Place the chicken into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, stirring half way. Let cool for 10 minutes before making the cheese shells.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Using the cheese mixture make small balls, then place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake @ 400 F for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let the cheese shells cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip the shells upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the buffalo chicken on the edge of each shell. Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. (You need to do this quite quickly, before the cheese hardens.)
- Note: To reheat these Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos, Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
1 Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos = 1 Servings
Each Serving (Not Including Sauces) =
257 Calories | 16.9 g Fat | 1.2 g Carbs | 0 g Fibre | 26 g Protein
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Recipes Here:
- Baked Chaffle French Toast Sticks
- Fathead Sausage Rolls
- Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts
- Low Carb Sour Cream and Chive Crackers
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Keywords: Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos; Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquito Recipe; Keto Mexican Recipes; Keto Recipes using roasted chicken; Easy Keto Appetizer Recipes; Low Carb taquitos Recipes; Keto hot sauce recipes; Keto game day recipes; Best Keto chicken recipe; easy keto game day recipe; shredded chicken keto recipes; keto buffalo chicken recipes; keto shredded chicken recipes; How do you make a Keto Chicken Taquito?