These Light and Fluffy Keto Coconut Protein Pancakes are an Easy Low Carb Breakfast that can be whipped up in 20 minutes or less. They’re a Delicious Blender Pancake made with your Favorite Whey Protein Powder and Coconut Flour. The recipe is really easy to whip up and there’s a good chance you already have all the ingredients on hand, which makes them a Perfect Breakfast for Dinner when in a Pinch.
How Do You Make Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes?
To make these tasty Protein Packed Pancakes, you start by blending the eggs and cream cheese in a blender until very well blended. Add the protein powder, coconut flour and baking powder to the blender. Blend until fully combined.
Then heat a non stick griddle or frying to to medium heat. Wait until it’s really hot then use a spoon to make small 3 ” pancakes. Gently swirl the spoon in a circular motion until the pancake is desired thickness. Wait until you see bubbles appear in the batter and the edges appear slightly dry, to flip the pancakes over.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that’s when you hit ketosis.
While on the Keto diet you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 25 percent from protein, and 10 percent from carbohydrates. You’re supposed to avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Keto Coconut Protein Pancakes
This recipe for 5 Ingredient Keto Coconut Protein Pancakes is Gluten Free, Low Carb & has No Added Sugar. It’s really easy to make and is “100 % Kid Approved”. That’s why it’s on regular rotation at our house. My family absolutely loves them. The recipe can be made with many variations. You can try adding some Strawberries, Blueberries or Raspberries or even some Low Carb Chocolate Chips.
Have You Tried Low Carb Fathead Dough Yet? If You Haven’t… You’ve Been Missing Out! It’s Amazing!!! It’s Made With a Mozzarella Cheese Based Dough that’s So Versatile. It Makes these Awesome Keto Strawberry French Toast Cups , This delicious Keto Pizza Crust, or can be used to Make These Tasty Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.
- I use a non sick pan that isn’t oiled because I like the texture it gives the pancakes. If you let them cook enough before flipping and your pan has a good non-stick coating you shouldn’t need any oil. They are a little delicate so, If you’re a novice cook or your not worried about how they look, feel free to grease your pan with a little butter or coconut oil.
- The recipe can be made with many variations. You can try adding some Strawberries, Blueberries or Raspberries or even some Low Carb Chocolate Chips.
- This batter recipe also makes an amazing Keto Waffle or Keto Vanilla Cake Pop.
- The protein powder can be switched out for more coconut flour, psyllium husk or almond flour but you may want to add a bit of sweetener to the batter.
- I use Kaizan Natural Vanilla Bean Protein Powder which has 24 g of Protein per 1/3 of a cup.
- If you’re keto and want to add a little extra fat to this dish. Try serving with extra butter and sugar free whipped cream or no sugar added peanut butter or cream cheese.
- Serve with your favorite low carb syrup, sugar free whipped cream and berries or no sugar added peanut butter.
- This recipe makes 20 – 3 ” Keto Coconut Protein Pancakes.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Keto Coconut Protein Pancakes. If you aren’t already following my Keto/ Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder Low Carb
- 1/3 Cup + 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- In a blender, mix the eggs and cream cheese until very well blended. Add the protein powder, a 1/3 of a cup of the coconut flour and baking powder to the blender. Blend until fully combined. Add the remaining 2 Tbsp of coconut flour to blender and blend until combined. (If you prefer a thinner pancake, you won't need to addd the extra flour)
- Heat a non stick griddle or frying to to medium heat. Wait until it's really hot then use a spoon to make small 3 " pancakes. Gently swirl the spoon in a circular motion until the pancake is desired thickness. Wait until you see holes appear in the batter and the edges appear slightly dry, to flip the pancakes over.
- This recipe makes 20 - 3 " Keto Coconut Protein Pancakes.
1 Batch of Keto Coconut Protein Pancakes = 4 Servings
Each Serving (5 – 3 ” Pancakes) or 1/4 of the batch =
220 Calories | 14.8 g Fat | 3.3 g Carbs | 0 g Fibre | 17.4 g Protein
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
>> Click Here To Pin This Recipe <<
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Keto Coconut Protein Pancakes, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Recipes Here:
- Keto Chicken Quesadilla
- Fathead Sausage Rolls
- Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts
- Low Carb Sour Cream and Chive Crackers
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Keto Coconut Protein Pancakes
Keywords: Keto Coconut Protein Pancakes; Keto Coconut Flour Pancake Recipe; Keto pancake Recipes; Recipes using eggs; Easy Keto Breakfast Recipes; Low Carb Breakfast Recipes; Keto Holiday recipes; Best Keto pancake recipe; protein pancake recipes; Keto breakfasts high in protein