This Low Carb No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake is incredibly Light and Fluffy! It’s much lighter than Traditional Cheesecake and is really Quick and Easy to Make. It only uses a few Ingredients and can be made with any flavour of Sugar Free Jello, making it Perfect for any Occasion. We made Cherry for Valentine’s Day!
How to Make a No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake
To make this delicious No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake, you use a food processor, ground the pecans until very fine. Then in a frying pan over medium heat, brown the ground pecans with the almond flour. Stir continuously until aromatic, approx. 4-5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the sweetener and melted butter. Mix until combined. Line a springform pan with parchment or wax paper (tin foil or plastic wrap will work too) Then press the nut mixture into the bottom of the pan. Place the prepared crust in the fridge while the cheesecake is prepared.
Then in a large mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream and 1/4 cup of the cream cheese, until stiff. Next, use a saucepan over high heat to bring the water to a boil. Add the jello packets and stir until dissolved.
In a blender, mix the jello with 1/2 cup cream cheese. Mix until smooth. Then slowly mix the jello mixture into the whipped cream using a mixer. Mix until thoroughly combined. Pour the jello cheesecake over the prepared crust, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When in ketosis, your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source.
On Keto, you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from Fat, 15 to 25 percent from Protein, and 10 percent from Carbohydrates. You should avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
WHAT IS DIRTY KETO AND WHAT IS CLEAN KETO?
Dirty keto means sticking to keto macros, but without emphasizing on whole foods in particular. This is essentially the same thing as the “If it fits your macros” approach. This means that your 20 g net carbs could come from anything. People who are doing dirty keto tend to have things like diet soda and sugar free Jello.
If you’re Clean Keto, it means you generally only consume food with natural ingredients. Both people on Dirty and on Clean Keto try to stick to 20 g net carbs a day.
No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake
This recipe for No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake is super quick and easy to make and can be made with any flavour of Jello. It’s a family friendly recipe that has no added sugar and is naturally Gluten free, Low Carb and Dirty Keto. (What is Dirty Keto? Dirty keto means sticking to keto macros, but without emphasizing on whole foods in particular.)
Looking for some more delicious Keto Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my families favourite recipes to share. Our absolute fav is this Keto Bacon and Egg Breakfast Quesadilla. I love that it’s so easy and quick to make. Another one of our favourites, is this tasty Keto French Toast Casserole. It’s perfect for impressing dinner guests or for spoiling someone special.
- I used Two 11.2 g packages of Sugar Free Cherry Jello.
- The pecans can be crushed in a ziplock bag, if you don’t have a food processor. Using a heavy cup or rolling pin will help get it extra fine.
- The Cheesecake will work without a crust. You can skip the crust altogether and put the cheesecake filling into small glasses or bowls or you can use a springform pan or pie dish lined with waxed paper.
- If using a single serving blender to blend the jello, you may need to let to liquid cool a little bit before blending or use the vent if your blender has one. A smaller blender is at risk for over heating if the liquid is too hot. Blending while hot didn’t seem to bother my larger 12 cup blender.
- The jello and cream cheese can be blended with a mixer instead of a blender. Use a large bowl if possible because it gets messy.
- The Sugar Free Jello can be replaced with 2 boxes of non sugar free Jello.
- You can use store bought low carb whipped cream if you prefer. Use 2 cups prepared whipped cream in place of the 1 1/2 cup of Whipping Cream and 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
- Putting the Cheesecake in the freezer instead of the fridge will speed up the set time. 15 – 20 minutes in the freezer should be enough.
- Making the cheesecake in single serve portions will help it set faster also.
- Use 1 Tbsp of granulated sweetener in place of the swerve if needed.
- This recipe makes 10 Slices of No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake. If you aren’t already Following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I Post all my New Recipes, you can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake
- For the Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake:
- 2 pkg Sugar Free Jello
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 3/4 Cup Cream Cheese divided
- 1 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- For the Low Carb Crust:
- 1/2 Cup Pecans ground
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Sweetener Powdered Swerve
- 2 Tsp Butter melted
- In a food processor, ground the pecans until very fine. Then in a frying pan over medium heat, brown the pureed pecans with the almond flour. Stir continuously until aromatic, approx. 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the sweetener and melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Line a springform pan with parchment or wax paper (tin foil or plastic wrap will work too) Then press the nut mixture into the bottom of the pan. (using plastic wrap or waxed paper helps) Place the prepared crust in the fridge while the cheese is prepared.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream and 1/4 cup of the cream cheese, until stiff. Then in a saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil. Add the jello packets and stir until dissolved. In a blender, mix the jello with 1/2 cup cream cheese. Mix until smooth. Then slowly mix the jello mixture into the whipped cream using a mixer. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the jello cheesecake over the prepared crust, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
1 Batch of No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake = 10 Servings
Each Serving / 1/10 of Cheesecake (without whipped topping) =
172 Cal | 16.9 g Fat | 4.3 g Carbs | 0.8 g Fibre | 1.4 g Sugar | 2.9 g Protein
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you Love this No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake recipe, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Dessert Recipes Here:
- Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake
- Dairy Free Coconut Whipped Cream
- Blueberry Pecan Coffee Cake
- Raspberry Turnovers
TRIED THIS RECIPE? MENTION @OFFICIALLYGLUTENFREEOR TAG #OFFICIALLYGLUTENFREE TO SHARE YOUR CREATIONS!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake
Keywords: No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake; No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake Recipe; Keto Cake Recipes; Recipes using Jello; Easy Keto Dessert Recipes; Low Carb Cake Recipes; Keto Holiday dessert recipes; Keto mousse recipes; keto Jello recipes; keto no bake desserts; Jello Cheesecake recipes; Keto Jello Cheesecake; Sugar Free Lemon Jello; Keto crumb crust recipe; Keto cheesecake base; Keto Strawberry Cheesecake recipe