These 5 Ingredient Sweet Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs are the perfect Low Carb Snack or Treat. They’re a quick and easy to make No Bake Fat Bomb that will take you to Pecan Pie Heaven. The best part is they’re less than 1 Net g Carb Per Serving!
How to make Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
To Make this Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bomb recipe, you use a mixer to mix the cream cheese and butter together. Add the cinnamon and Swerve Brown to the bowl and mix until fully combined. Spread the mixture into the bottom of a baking dish and place in the freezer while preparing the rest.
In a pan over medium low heat, melt 2 Tbsp of butter. Add 1/4 cup of the swerve brown and stir until caramelized. Drizzle the caramel over the cream cheese and butter, then place back in the freezer for 5 – 10 minutes. Break up the pecans in small pieces and place onto a plate. Use a spoon to make small 1 inch balls, then roll each of the balls in the crushed up pecans.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
If you haven’t heard of The ketogenic diet (often called keto), it’s a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When in ketosis, your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source.
On Keto, you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from Fat, 15 to 25 percent from Protein, and 10 percent from Carbohydrates. You should avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
This recipe for No Bake Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs requires minimal effort and only uses simple and easy to find ingredients like butter, cream cheese and pecans. The yummy fat bombs are loaded with heathy fats. Healthy fats are crucial for everything from weight loss to hormone health. Fat Bombs can be a great option for a quick breakfast or on-the-go snack, since they typically have a higher fat content and often have fibre (from things like nuts or chia seeds), they tend to be a filling, nutrient-dense option.
Looking for some more delicious Keto Fat Bomb Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my readers favourite recipes to share. One of their fav’s are these Dill Pickle Fat Bombs. They love that they’re so easy and quick to make. Another one of their favourites, are these tasty Crab Rangoon Fat Bombs. They’re perfect for impressing party guests or for spoiling someone special. Let us know how they turned out for you in the comments below!
- Fat bombs need to be stored in the fridge.
- The fat bombs can be made other chopped nuts: peanuts, almonds, macadamia nuts and walnut are also delicious.
- You can also change up the butter: instead of regular butter, try using peanut butter, almond butter, coconut butter, cashew butter, etc.
- Fat bombs can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to one week. You can freeze these if you are making them ahead of time and they can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 weeks.
- This recipe makes 20 Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs. If you aren’t already following my Keto / Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join here and Follow me on Pinterest here.
Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp Butter divided
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Swerve Brown divided
- 3/4 Cup Pecans
- Use a mixer to mix the cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter together. Add the cinnamon and 1/4 Cup Swerve Brown to the bowl and mix until fully combined. Spread the mixture into the bottom of a baking dish and place in the freezer while preparing the rest.
- In a pan over low heat, melt 2 Tbsp of butter. Add 1/4 cup of the swerve brown and stir until caramelized. Drizzle the caramel over the cream cheese and butter, then place back in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Break up the pecans in small pieces and place onto a plate. Use a spoon to make small 1 inch balls. Then roll each of the balls in the crushed up pecans. Place the fat bombs in refrigerator until ready to eat.
1 Pecan Pie Fat Bombs = 1 Serving
100 Calories | 10.4 g Fat | 1 g Carbs | 0.3 g Fibre | 0.8 g Protein
0.7 g Net Carbs
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
>> Click Here To Pin This Recipe <<
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bombs, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Recipes Here:
- Keto Chicken Quesadilla
- Fathead Sausage Rolls
- Cheesy Keto Tuna Melts
- Low Carb Sour Cream and Chive Crackers
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Follow OGF On Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram
Keto Pecan Pie Fat Bomb Recipe
keywords: Pecan Pie Fat Bombs; Pecan Pie Fat Bomb Recipe; Keto fat bombs Recipes; Recipes using pecans; Easy Keto Dessert Recipes; Low carb pie fat bombs Recipes; Keto Holiday dessert recipes; Keto sweet recipes; keto treat recipes; keto pecan pie bites; Keto fatbombs recipe; keto pecan recipes; how to make a fat bomb
Never had cinnamon in a pecan pie. I dislike cinnamon immensely. Can I omit it?
officially gluten free
Yes, you omit it.
These are delicious..especially with the added cinnamon!