These Low Carb Sugar Free Jello Mousse Cups are incredibly Light and Fluffy! They’re really Quick and Easy to Make and only use 4 Ingredients. They can be made with any flavour of Sugar Free Jello, making them the Perfect Low Carb Dessert for any Occasion. In this Recipe we used Lemon, Lime & Cherry Jello for a Keto Easter Dessert!
How Do You Make No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Mousse?
To make these delicious Keto Sugar Free Jello Mousse Recipe, you use a large mixing bowl to whip the whipping cream and 1/4 cup of the cream cheese, until stiff. Then in a saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil. Add one of the jello packets and stir until dissolved. Divide the whipped cream into three bowls. Then, in a blender, mix the jello with 1/4 cup cream cheese. Blend until smooth. Slowly mix the jello mixture into the one of the bowls of whipped cream using a mixer. Mix until thoroughly combined.
Then pour the Jello mixture into 4 Cups, trying not to get any on the sides of the cup if you can help it. Place the 4 cups of jello into the freezer. Repeat steps 1 and 2 again, Two more times with the other flavours. Pour them into the cups as you go. Once all three colours are done. Place in them in the fridge for 1/2 hour or until ready to serve.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that’s when you hit ketosis.
While on the Keto diet you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 25 percent from protein, and 10 percent from carbohydrates. You’re supposed to avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
WHAT IS DIRTY KETO AND WHAT IS CLEAN KETO?
Dirty keto means sticking to keto macros, but without emphasizing on whole foods in particular. This is essentially the same thing as the “If it fits your macros” approach. This means that your 20 g net carbs could come from anything. People who are doing dirty keto tend to have things like diet soda and sugar free Jello.
If you’re Clean Keto, it means you generally only consume food with natural ingredients. Both people on Dirty and on Clean Keto try to stick to 20 g net carbs a day.
Sugar Free Jello Mousse Cups
This recipe for No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Mousse Cups makes a light and airy low carb Whip. It’s super quick and easy to make and can be made with any flavour of Jello. It’s a family friendly recipe that has no added sugar and is naturally Gluten free, Low Carb and Dirty Keto. (What is Dirty Keto? Dirty keto means sticking to keto macros, but without emphasizing on whole foods in particular.)
If “Dirty Keto” isn’t your thing… you can make this recipe with regular gelatin and natural flavouring. You can find several natural Jello recipes Pinterest.
- I used Three 11.2 g packages of Sugar Free Jello.
- If using a single serving blender to blend the jello, you may need to let to liquid cool a little bit before blending or use the vent if your blender has one. A smaller blender is at risk for over heating if the liquid is too hot. Blending while hot didn’t seem to bother my larger 12 cup blender.
- The jello and cream cheese can be blended with a mixer instead of a blender. Use a large bowl if possible because it gets messy.
- The recipe makes 4 quite large servings and could easily be made into 6 or 8 servings instead of 4.
- The Sugar Free Jello can be replaced with 3 boxes of non sugar free Jello.
- You can use store bought low carb whipped cream if you prefer. Use 3 cups prepared whipped cream in place of the 1 1/2 cup of Whipping Cream and 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
- Putting the Mousse in the freezer instead of the fridge will speed up the set time. 15 – 20 minutes in the freezer should be enough.
- I used 4 380 ml / 9.5 oz Glasses.
- This recipe makes 4 Large Servings.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Low Carb Sugar Free Jello Mousse Cups. If you aren’t already following my Keto/ Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Sugar Free Jello Mousse Cups
- 3 pkg Sugar Free Jello
- 1 1/2 Cup Boiling Water divided
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese divided
- 1 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the 1/4 cup of the cream cheese until soft then slowly add in the whipping cream, mix until stiff peak form. Then in a saucepan over high heat, bring 1/2 of a cup of the water to a boil. Add one of the jello packets and stir until dissolved.
- Divide the whipped cream into three bowls. Then, in a blender, mix the jello with 1/4 cup cream cheese. Mix until smooth. Slowly mix the jello mixture into the one of the bowls of whipped cream using a mixer. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the Jello mixture into 4 Cups, trying not to get any on the sides of the cup if you can help it. Place the 4 cups of jello into the freezer.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 again, two more times with the other flavours pouring them into the cups as you go. Once all three colours are done. Place in them in the fridge for 1/2 hour or until ready to serve.
1 Batch of Sugar Free & Keto Jello Mousse = 4 Servings
Each Serving / (without whipped topping) =
263 Cal | 25.7 g Fat | 5.3 g Carbs | 0 g Fibre | 3.7 g Protein
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Dessert Recipe for Keto Sugar Free Jello Mousse Cups, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Dessert Recipes Here:
- Raspberry Mousse Cake
- Vanilla Cake Pops
- Keto Blueberry Pecan Coffee Cake
- No Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Sugar Free Jello Mousse Cups
Keywords: Sugar Free Jello Mousse Cups; Sugar Free Mousse Recipe; Keto Mousse Recipes; Recipes using Jello; Easy Keto Dessert Recipes; Low Carb Dessert Recipes; Keto Holiday dessert recipes; Keto jello mousse recipes; Keto jello recipes; Sugar free recipes using jello; Dessert recipes for diabetics: Jello Whip Recipes; Recipes with cream cheese and sugar free jello