This 4 Ingredient Sugar Free Jello Whip is incredibly Light and Fluffy! It’s really Quick and Easy to Make and can be made with any flavour of Sugar Free Jello. That makes it the Perfect Low Carb Dessert for any Occasion.
What is a Sugar Free Jello Whip?
A Sugar Free Jello Whip is a low carb whipped cream dessert that uses Sugar Free Jello and Whipped Cream as the main Ingredients. The cool summery keto dessert is a no bake treat that is ready in an hour or less. You’ll want to save this delicious whipped cream jello recipe because it’s the perfect dessert for any occasion big or small!
More Keto Sugar Free Jello Dessert Recipes To Try:
How Do You Make a Keto Sugar Free Jello Whipped Cream Dessert?
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that’s when you hit ketosis.
While on the Keto diet you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 25 percent from protein, and 10 percent from carbohydrates. You’re supposed to avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
WHAT IS DIRTY KETO AND WHAT IS CLEAN KETO?
Dirty keto means sticking to keto macros, but without emphasizing on whole foods in particular. This is essentially the same thing as the “If it fits your macros” approach. This means that your 20 g net carbs could come from anything. People who are doing dirty keto tend to have things like diet soda and sugar free Jello.
If you’re Clean Keto, it means you generally only consume food with natural ingredients. Both people on Dirty and on Clean Keto try to stick to 20 g net carbs a day. If you’re not doing “Dirty Keto”, you can find several natural Jello recipes on the internet.
Sugar Free Jello Whips
This Sugar Free Jello Whipped Dessert Recipe makes a light and airy low carb dessert that’s super quick and easy to whip up. It can be made with any flavour of Jello like Lemon, Lime, Strawberry and Raspberry. It’s a family friendly recipe that has no added sugar and is naturally Gluten free, Low Carb and Keto.
If you Love Easy Low Carb Recipes that use sugar free jello, then you’ll want to try out this No Bake Sugar free Jello Cheesecake. or these Sugar Free Jello Mousse Cups . They’re both easy and delicious sugar free jello desserts that are perfect for people on a low carb or diabetic diet.
- I used Two 10 g packages of Sugar Free Strawberry Jello.
- If using a single serving blender to blend the jello, you may need to let to liquid cool a little bit before blending or use the vent if your blender has one. A smaller blender is at risk for over heating if the liquid is too hot. Blending while hot didn’t seem to bother my larger 12 cup blender.
- The jello and cream cheese can be blended with a mixer instead of a blender. Use a large bowl if possible because it gets messy.
- The Sugar Free Jello can be replaced with 2 regular boxes of Jello (containing sugar).
- You can use store bought sugar free whipped cream if you prefer. Use 2 cups prepared whipped cream in place of the 1 1/2 cup of Whipping Cream and 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
- If you’re not doing “Dirty Keto” (eating foods containing aspartame). You can easily make a homemade keto Jello by using 3 Tbsp of unflavoured gelatin and 3/4 of a cup of low carb sweetener mixed with either lemon or lime juice. Berry Puree can also be used to flavour natural jello. Use this natural jello in place of the 2 packs of jello in this recipe, if desired.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this Keto Sugar Free Jello Whip. If you aren’t already following my Keto/ Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
★DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? PLEASE GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW IN THE RECIPE CARD!★
Sugar Free Jello Whip
- 2 pkg Sugar Free Jello
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 3/4 Cup Cream Cheese divided
- 1 1/2 Cups Whipping Cream
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream and 1/4 cup of the cream cheese, until stiff. Then in a saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil. Add the jello packets and stir until dissolved. In a blender, mix the jello with 1/2 cup of cold cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Slowly mix the jello mixture into the whipped cream using a mixer. Mix until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
This Recipe for Keto Sugar Free Jello Whip makes 8 Servings
1 Serving = 1/8 of the batch
216 Calories | 20 g Fat | 5 g Carbs | 0 g Fiber | 1.75 g Protein
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
>> Click Here To Pin This Recipe <<
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you Love this Keto Jello Dessert Recipe, check out some of my other Keto Sugar Free Jello Dessert Recipes Here:
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Follow OGF On Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram
Sugar Free Jello Whipped Cream Dessert Recipe
Keywords: Sugar Free Jello Whip; Sugar Free Jello Whipped Cream Recipe; Keto Jello Dessert Recipes; Recipes using Sugar free Jello; Easy Keto Dessert Recipes; Low Carb mousse Recipes; Keto Holiday dessert recipes; Keto jello mousse recipes; sugar free jello recipes; Strawberry Fluff Recipes; low carb jello desserts; gluten free jello desserts; desserts for diabetics; diabetic dessert recipes
We had this for dessert last night and everyone loved it. I already had everything at the house to make the recipe, which was Amazing! I love not having to go to the store lol. Thanks for the yummy recipe.
officially gluten free
You’re welcome Julie! I’m so happy your family loved the recipe!