This Delicious Low Carb No-Bake Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake is Made with Only 5 Ingredients! It’s a Silky Smooth Jello Mousse Cake that’s Loaded with Juicy Raspberries. It makes a Perfect Dessert for Special Occasions or for Spoiling Someone Special!
How do You Make a Sugar Free Mousse Cake?
To make this No-Bake Sugar Free Raspberry Jello Mousse Cake, you start by Whipping the whipping cream and 1/4 cup of the cream cheese until stiff, in a large mixing bowl. Then in a saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil. Add the jello packets and stir until dissolved. In a blender, mix the jello with 1/2 cup of cold cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
Slowly mix the jello mixture into the whipped cream using a mixer. Mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in the raspberries and pour the jello mousse cake into an 8 ” springform pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
What is Dirty Keto and Clean Keto?
Dirty keto means sticking to keto macros, but without emphasizing on whole foods in particular. This is essentially the same thing as the “If it fits your macros” approach. This means that your 20 g net carbs could come from anything. People who are doing dirty keto tend to have things like diet soda and sugar free Jello.
If you’re Clean Keto, it means you generally only consume food with natural ingredients. Both people on Dirty and on Clean Keto try to stick to 20 g net carbs a day. If you’re not doing “Dirty Keto”, you can find several natural Jello recipes on the internet.
Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake
This recipe for No-Bake Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Jello Cake makes a light and airy low carb cake that’s super quick and easy to whip up. It can be made with any flavour of Jello and any type of berries. It’s a family friendly recipe that has no added sugar and is naturally Gluten free, Low Carb and Dirty Keto.
If you Love Easy Low Carb Recipes that only use a few ingredients, then you’ll want to try out these Keto Chaffle Batter Blueberry Muffins. They’re Easy to Make Ahead of Time for School or Work Lunches. They also Make a Perfect Low Carb Breakfast or Grab and Go Snack for Busy Afternoons.
- I used Two 10 g packages of Sugar Free Raspberry Jello.
- If using a single serving blender to blend the jello, you may need to let to liquid cool a little bit before blending or use the vent if your blender has one. A smaller blender is at risk for over heating if the liquid is too hot. Blending while hot didn’t seem to bother my larger 12 cup blender.
- The jello and cream cheese can be blended with a mixer instead of a blender. Use a large bowl if possible because it gets messy.
- The Sugar Free Jello can be replaced with 2 regular boxes of Jello.
- You can use store bought sugar free whipped cream if you prefer. Use 2 cups prepared whipped cream in place of the 1 1/2 cup of Whipping Cream and 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
- If you’re not doing “Dirty Keto”, there are several natural Jello recipes on the internet that can be used in places of the Sugar Free Jello.
- I don’t grease or line the springform pan. Once the mousse cake is fully set, it lifts right off the pan.
- Serve with fresh Raspberries and Sugar Free Whipped Cream.
- This recipe makes 12 Servings of No-Bake Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this No-Bake Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake. If you aren’t already Following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I Post all my New Recipes, you can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake
- 2 pkg Sugar Free Raspberry Jello
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 3/4 Cup Cream Cheese divided
- 1 1/2 Cups Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Raspberries
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream and 1/4 cup of the cream cheese, until stiff. Then in a saucepan over high heat, bring the water to a boil. Add the jello packets and stir until dissolved. In a blender, mix the jello with 1/2 cup of cold cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Slowly mix the jello mixture into the whipped cream using a mixer. Mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in the raspberries, then pour the jello mousse cake into an 8 " springform pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
1 Batch of No-Bake Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake = 12 Servings
Each Serving / 1/12 of the Mousse Cake (without topping) =
108 Cal | 10.1 g Fat | 3.3 g Carbs | 1 g Fibre | 2.1 g Sugar | 1.3 g Protein
2.3 g Net Carbs per Slice
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
>> Click Here To Pin This Recipe <<
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you Love this No-Bake Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake Recipe, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Dessert Recipes Here:
- Pecan Pie Fat Bombs
- Sugar Free Jello Mousse
- No-Bake Sugar Free Jello Cheesecake
- Keto Raspberry Turnovers
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Follow Officially Gluten Free on Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram
No-Bake Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake
Keywords: Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake; Sugar Free Raspberry Mousse Cake Recipe; Keto Cake Recipes; Recipes using Jello; Easy Keto Dessert Recipes; Low Carb Cake Recipes; Keto Holiday dessert recipes; Keto mousse recipes; keto raspberry recipes; keto sugar free jello dessert; Desserts for diabetics with sugar free jello
I can’t believe how good this cake tasted. My whole family loved it! I’ll definitely be making it again. Thanks for the recipe.
officially gluten free
You’re welcome Cheryl! I’m glad you liked it 🙂
This was a hit with my diabetic mother-in-law this Mother’s Day. Thanks for making us all happy with this recipe.