Changing your diet isn’t an easy thing to do. Here’s a list of 6 things you can do, to help keep you on track.
1. Stock Up On Food That You Can Eat – You’re more likely to eat the food your avoiding if you don’t have many options around you. Keeping your fridge full of delicious food you can eat, will help keep you satisfied while you get used to your new diet.
2. Make A Shopping List – Changing your diet involves more planning, at least at first. You have to sit down and think about what you should make. Plan out a shopping list so that you have some snacks to eat. Otherwise you’ll be stuck staring aimlessly at the fridge, wondering what to make.
3. Bring Food With You – Bring food with you, when you know there won’t be many choices for you to eat. It can be hard going to parties where they are serving the food your avoiding. If you have some sort of snack in your bag or car, it can really help to keep you satisfied.
4. Don’t Skip Meals – When you’re famished you’re more likely to eat the food your avoiding. Keeping yourself full throughout the day, will help to keep you from making bad choices at night.
5. Drink Lots Of Water – Drinking a lot of water will help to keep your stomach full, which will make you think about food less.
6. Keep Busy – Keeping yourself busy will help keep your mind off food. So take up a new hobby or go out for a long walk. Whatever it takes to keep yourself occupied.
Cravings do eventually go away. The trick is to do what you can in the meantime, to keep yourself happy. Try to stay positive and know that feeling better is worth it.
Good Luck 🙂