These 5 Ingredient Gluten Free & Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers are So Easy to Make. They can be thrown together in under 15 minutes and are such a satisfying little treat. I used Raspberries, which are my personal favourite, but you can use Blueberries, Blackberries or Strawberries instead.
How To Make Easy Keto Raspberry Turnovers
To make these Tasty Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers, you preheat your oven to 375 F. Then Spread out the mozzarella slices onto 2 parchment paper (Not Wax Paper) lined baking sheets. Then, bake the cheese slices, until the edges are golden brown approx. 3-4 mins.
Use a mixer to mix the cream cheese, heavy cream and 1 Tbsp of the swerve, until smooth. Remove the cheese slices from the oven and let cool slightly. Then add 2 tsp of the cream cheese mixture to the corner of each of the cheese shells. Place 2 raspberries onto each of the turnovers.
Fold the squares in half, into triangle shapes. Firmly press the sides closed. Then sprinkle with the remaining powdered swerve.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto), is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When in ketosis, your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source.
On Keto, you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from Fat, 15 to 25 percent from Protein, and 10 percent from Carbohydrates. You should avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers
This recipe for Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers is one of my families favourite sweet treats. It’s so simple and easy to make, making it a winner in my books. We eat them cold but they can be served warm as well. I used powdered swerve, which I ordered from amazon. If you’re not able to use swerve, you can substitute it for any crystallized sweetener. An erythritol and stevia blend would be my second choice.
Are you looking for some more delicious Keto Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my families favourite recipes to share. Our absolute fav is this Keto Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Mousse. I love that it’s so easy and quick to make. Another one of our favourites, are these tasty Dairy Free Mini Keto Pumpkin Pies. They’re perfect for impressing brunch guests or for spoiling someone special.
- Using pre sliced Mozzarella Deli Slices makes this recipe a breeze.
- Flipping the cheese shells over before adding the filling makes them a bit prettier. Let them cool for a few seconds before flipping.
- Small square piles of grated mozzarella cheese will work instead of the slices if needed.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers. If you aren’t already Following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I Post all my New Recipes, you can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers
- 12 Mozzarella Slices
- 24 Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Swerve divided
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spread out the mozzarella slices onto 2 parchment paper (Not Wax Paper) lined baking sheets. Then use a mixer to mix the cream cheese, heavy cream and 1 Tbsp of the swerve, until smooth.
- 2. Bake the cheese slices, until the edges are golden brown approx. 3-4 mins. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before adding 2 tsp of the cream cheese mixture to the corner of each of the cheese shells.
- 3. Place 2 raspberries onto each of the turnovers, then fold the squares in half into triangle shapes. Firmly press the sides closed. Then sprinkle with the remaining powdered swerve.
- This recipe makes 12 Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers.
1 Batch of Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers = 12 Servings
1 Serving = 1 Turnover
134 Cal | 11.3 g Fat | 2.7 g Carbs | 0.2 g Fibre | 0.5 g Sugar | 6 g Protein
2.5 g Net Carb
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you Love this Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnover Recipe, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Recipes Here:
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
- Keto Fathead Stuffing
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Keto French Toast Casserole
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.