This Oven Baked Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip is a cream cheese based dip with a little bit of heat from the jalapeños and tasty crunch from the crispy bacon. The dip is essentially a Bacon Wrapped Jalalpeno Popper in deliciously creamy and warm dip form. It’s the Perfect Easy to Make, Creamy Low Carb Dip to Serve at your Next Football Party, Family Game Night or Gathering.
How to make Keto Jalapeño Popper Dip
Make this delicious Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe in 4 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F. Using a mixer on medium, mix the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder until it’s light and fluffy.
Step 2: Dice up and add the jalapeños, then add the cheddar cheese. Mix on medium until the cheese and jalapeños are completely mixed through.
Step 3: Spread the dip in a oven safe dish or skillet and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
Step 4: Meanwhile fry the bacon until crispy, then crumble into small bits. Add the crispy bacon on top of the dip and serve while the dip is still hot.
WHAT CAN YOU DIP IN KETO JALAPENO POPPER DIP?
Some Yummy Keto Things to Dip in this Creamy Low Carb Dip are:
Pork Rinds, Raw Broccoli or Cauliflower, Cucumber Sticks, Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Pickles, Cooked Crispy Bacon, Low Carb Crackers, Low Carb Tortilla Chips, Cheese Slices, Mushroom Slices and Bell or Jalapeño Peppers or even Chicken Wings.
Did I forget anything? Let us know your favourite low carb things to dip, in the comments below.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that’s when you hit ketosis.
While on the Keto diet you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 25 percent from protein, and 10 percent from carbohydrates. You’re supposed to avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip
This Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe is made with simple and easy to find ingredients. It’s an oven baked dip that’s served warm. It’s the perfect appetizer for game day, movie night or for family gatherings. It can be Thrown Together Quickly and can also be Made Ahead and Warmed up right before Serving.
Looking for some more delicious Keto Appetizer Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my readers favourite recipes to share. Their number 1 favourite are these Keto Bacon Dill Pickle Fat Bombs. Everyone loves how quick and easy they are to make. Another one of Their favourites, are these tasty Keto Jalapeño Popper Taquitos. They’re perfect for impressing party guests or for spoiling someone special.
- If using fresh jalapeños instead of pickled, you can to roast or fry them before adding to make them a softer texture.
- If you don’t eat bacon, you can top the dip with grated cheddar or parmesan cheese and/or fresh herbs or crushed nuts like pecans or walnuts instead. Leaving it naked is also a great option.
- You can use any kind of flavorful cheese you prefer.
- Fresh Jalapeños can be used instead of the pickled jalapeños.
- Removing the seeds from the Jalapeños makes them considerably less spicy.
- More Heat! if you want a little more kick to the recipe simply add one to two more seeded Jalapenos.
- This recipe for Oven Baked Jalapeño Popper Dip makes 6 servings.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip. If you aren’t already following my Keto/ Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 4 oz Sliced Jalapeños Pickled or fresh
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 6 Slices Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Using a mixer on medium, mix the cream cheese, sour cream and garlic powder until it's light and fluffy. Dice up and add the jalapeños, then add the cheddar cheese. Mix on medium until the cheese and jalapeños are completely mixed through.
- Spread the dip in a oven safe dish or skillet and bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Meanwhile fry the bacon until crispy, then crumble into small bits.
- Add the crispy bacon on top of the dip and serve while the dip is still hot. Garnish with chopped parsley.
1 Batch of Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip = 6 Servings
1 Serving / 1/6 of the Dip
333 Calories | 31.1 g Fat | 3.9 g Carbs | 0 g Fibre | 10.8 g Protein
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip, check out some of my other Keto Jalapeño Recipes Here:
- Keto Jalapeno Popper Taquitos
- Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs with Bacon
- Jalapeno and Cream Cheese Omelette
TRIED THIS RECIPE? MENTION @OFFICIALLYGLUTENFREEOR TAG #OFFICIALLYGLUTENFREE TO SHARE YOUR CREATIONS!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip
Keywords: Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip; Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe; Keto Dip Recipes; Recipes using Bacon; Easy Keto Appetizer Recipes; Low Carb Dip Recipes; Keto Holiday recipes; Keto jalapeno recipes; keto game day recipe; family friendly keto recipes