These 6 Ingredient Keto Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs are a Cream Cheese Fat Bomb that’s loaded with Cheddar Cheese and Jalapenos. The yummy little Jalapeno Cheese Balls are then rolled in irresistibly crispy Bacon, making them the perfect Snack or Appetizer.
What is a Fat Bomb?
A Fat Bomb is similar to an energy ball or bar. However, while these tend to be based around carb and sugar-heavy ingredients like dates and oats, fat bombs instead have high-fat, low-carb additions such as coconut oil, peanut butter, cream cheese or bacon.
Fats take longer to break down in the digestive tract, keeping our blood sugar levels stable and helping us to feel fuller for longer. Despite their ambiguous name, these high fat snacks could actually be very beneficial to your diet plan.
How Do You make a Jalapeno Popper Fat Bomb?
To make these Bacon Jalapeno Fat Bombs, you start by frying the bacon until crispy, then set it aside to cool. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the diced up jalapenos, shredded cheddar cheese, 1 Tbsp of the chopped parsley and garlic powder. Mix until very well combined.
Chop up the cooked bacon and remaining parsley, then put it in a small bowl. Make 12, small balls with the jalapeno and cream cheese mixture. Then roll the jalapeno cheese balls in the bacon and parsley.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that’s when you hit ketosis.
While on the Keto diet you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 25 percent from protein, and 10 percent from carbohydrates. You’re supposed to avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs
This Keto Bacon Jalapeno Popper Fat Bomb Recipe requires minimal effort and only uses simple and easy to find ingredients like bacon, jalapenos and cream cheese. The delicious bacon fat bombs are naturally high in protein and are paleo and low carb as well as gluten free.
Looking for some more delicious Keto Game Day Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my families favourite recipes to share. Our absolute fav are these Keto Crab Rangoon Fat Bombs. I love that they’re so easy and quick to make. Another one of our favourites, is this tasty Keto Jalapeño Popper Taquitos. They’re perfect for impressing dinner guests or for spoiling someone special. Let us know how they turned out for you in the comments below!
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- You can use any kind of flavourful cheese you prefer.
- Removing the seeds from the Jalapeños makes them considerably less spicy. If you like your fat bombs spicy, try leaving some of the seeds in and or adding a tsp or 2 of hot sauce before mixing.
- Pickled Jalapeños can be used instead of the fresh jalapeños. They are softer and have less of a raw pepper texture.
- If you don’t eat bacon, you can roll your fat bombs in grated cheese or parmesan cheese and herbs or in crushed nuts. Leaving the naked is also a great option.
- I washed my hands between each ball. This helped keep the bacon nice and clean and crispy.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Keto Bacon Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs. If you aren’t already following my Keto/ Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Jalapenos diced
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Parsley divided
- 10 Slices Bacon
- Fry the bacon until crispy, then set it aside to cool. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the diced up jalapenos, shredded cheddar cheese, 1 Tbsp of the chopped parsley and garlic powder. Mix until very well combined.
- Chop up the cooked bacon and remaining parsley, then put it in a small bowl. Make 12 small balls with the jalapeno and cream cheese mixture. Then roll the jalapeno cheese balls in the bacon and parsley.
This recipe for Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs makes 12 Fat Bombs
1 Serving = 1 Fat Bomb
129 Calories | 11.3 g Fat | 1.5 g Carbs | 0 g Fiber | 4.4 g Protein
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Keto Bacon Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Fat Bomb Recipes Here:
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Keto Bacon Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs
Keywords: Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs; Keto Jalapeno Popper Fat Bomb Recipe; Keto bacon fat bomb Recipes; Keto Recipes using Bacon; Easy Keto Appetizer Recipes; Low Carb jalapeno fat bomb Recipes; Keto Holiday appetizer recipes; Keto jalapeno and bacon recipes; keto game day recipe; cream cheese fat bomb recipes; savoury fatbombs; keto recipes using jalapenos; best fat bomb recipe; jalapeno fatbombs; fatbombs with bacon