This Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake is a Super Moist Pumpkin Dessert that’s topped with a Delicious Pumpkin Spice Streusel Topping. It’s the Perfect Keto Sweet Treat to have with your Morning Coffee or to Serve as Dessert!
How To Make a Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
To make this tasty keto pumpkin cake,
Step 1: Start by preheating your oven to 325 F. Then in a small mixing bowl, mix the butter with the coconut flour, brown sugar swerve, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Set it aside until later.
Step 2: Next use a blender to mix the eggs, pumpkin puree and melted butter until very well blended. Then, use a large mixing bowl to mix the coconut flour, sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and baking powder. Add in the egg and pumpkin mixture and mix until fully combined.
Step 3: Grease the bottom and sides of a springform pan. Pour the cake batter into the pan and use a spoon to spread the batter evenly. Sprinkle the crumble mixture on top of the cake batter. Then bake for 32 – 35 minutes or until a tooth pic comes out of the centre clean.
Step 4: Use a mixer to mix the cream cheese, heavy cream and sweetener. Mix until smooth, then drizzle over the cooled coffee cake.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto), it’s a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When in ketosis, your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source.
On Keto, you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from Fat, 15 to 25 percent from Protein, and 10 percent from Carbohydrates. You should avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Recipe
This Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Recipe can be whipped up in 35 minutes. It’s a great Low Carb make ahead Treat to Spoil your Family or Yourself. The Delicious Pumpkin Spice Flavour Makes this Keto Dessert Perfect for Fall!
Looking for some delicious Keto Breakfast Recipes? Two of my families favourite breakfast recipes are these Baked Chaffle French Toast Sticks and these tasty Keto Strawberry French Toast Cups. I love how quick and easy they are to make. They’re perfect for impressing brunch guests or for spoiling someone special.
– Pre made pumpkin spice can be used instead of the cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
– To make this cake I used a 9″ springform pan but a 7″ or 8″ pan would work if needed. A round or square cake pan could be used instead but make sure to grease it a little extra or line it with parchment paper.
– I used a ziplock bag to drizzle the icing. If you’re using a spoon, you might need to make it slightly runnier. Add an extra tbsp or two of heavy cream if needed.
– Granulated or powdered sweetener can be used in place of the brown sugar swerve if needed.
– Use Pumpkin Puree and not Canned Pumpkin Pie Filling. The pie filling contains wheat flour.
– This recipe for Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake makes 12 servings.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake. If you aren’t already Following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I Post all my New Recipes, you can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
- For the Coffee Cake:
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Substitute swerve
- 3/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8 Tsp Ginger
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- For the Topping:
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar Substitute swerve
- 1/4 Cup Butter cold
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8 Tsp Ginger
- For the Frosting:
- 2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sweetener Swerve
- Preheat oven to 325 F. In a small mixing bowl, mix the cold butter with the coconut flour, brown sugar swerve, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. (I found squishing the butter between my fingers worked best) Once mixed though, set aside until later.
- In a blender, mix the eggs, pumpkin puree and melted butter until very well blended. Then, use a large mixing bowl to mix the coconut flour, sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and baking powder. Add in the egg and pumpkin mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a springform pan with butter, then pour the cake batter into the pan. Use a spoon to spread the batter evenly. Sprinkle the crumble mixture on top of the cake batter. Then bake for 32 - 35 minutes or until a tooth pic comes out of the centre clean.
- Use a mixer to mix the cream cheese, heavy cream and sweetener. Mix until smooth, then drizzle over the cooled coffee cake.
- This recipe for Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake makes 12 servings.
1 Keto Pumpkin Spiced Coffee Cake = 12 Servings
1 Serving or 1/12 of the Cake (with frosting) =
202 Calories | 17.7 g Fat | 10.6 g Carbs | 5.3 g Fibre | 6 g Protein
5.3 g Net Carbs per Piece
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you Love this Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Recipe, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Recipes Here:
- Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Keto Blueberry Chaffle Muffins
- Baked Chaffle French Toast Sticks
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.