Looking For a Traditional Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe That’s So Good Even Your Non Gluten Free Family Members Will Love It? Well I’ve Got You Covered with This Delicious Traditional Style Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe. It’s Really Easy and Tastes Just Like the Stuffing You Grew Up On. Would You Rather a Delicious Low Carb Stuffing that’s Just as Easy and Just as Good? Try this Easy Keto Fathead Stuffing Recipe.
How To Make Gluten Free Stuffing
To make this Easy Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe,
Step 1: Cut up the loaf of bread into 1/2 inch pieces and place into a large mixing bowl.
Step 2: Mince the onion, garlic and celery, then add to the bowl.
Step 3: Add the stock along with the basil and salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
Step 4: Use the stuffing to stuff your turkey or chicken or Place the stuffing into a large lightly greased baking dish or onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 40-45 minutes, stirring several times throughout.
The Best Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
I’ve gone without stuffing for the last few years but not this year. This Holiday Season we’re having this delicious Gluten Free Stuffing. I think it’s my favorite part of the whole dinner besides the Pumpkin Pie. I prefer my Gluten Free Stuffing to be more Traditional, So I make make a basic Stuffing without adding a lot to it. If you’re feeling adventurous, you could try adding Sliced Apples and Sausages, Dried Cranberries and Bacon or Pecans and Figs.
When making Gluten Free Stuffing I like to use whatever Gluten Free Bread I have in the freezer, which often varies depending which stores I’ve shopped at. I usually make my stuffing in a baking pan rather than Stuffing it the Turkey. I don’t pre toast or dry out the bread before cooking it. If I was to stuff the stuffing into the turkey I would slightly toast the bread in the oven first.
Need something to go with your Gluten Free Stuffing? Check out these other 7 Easy Gluten Free Recipes for Thanksgiving.
– Make this gluten free stuffing recipe vegan or vegetarian by using a vegetable stock in place of the chicken/turkey broth.
– Fresh or stale gluten-free bread can be used for this gluten-free stuffing.
– You can use turkey drippings instead of broth. The turkey drippings may be a bit stronger in flavour. Consider adding some water to make it more broth-like.
– If you’d like, you can add sausage to this gluten-free stuffing recipe. If you want to add sausage, simply brown a half pound of sausage and mix it into the stuffing mix before you bake it.
– I don’t pre toast or dry out the bread before cooking it. If I was to stuff the stuffing into the turkey I would slightly toast the bread in the oven first.
– Makes 1 Batch of Gluten Free Stuffing.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this Easy Gluten Free Stuffing. If you aren’t already Following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I Post all my New Recipes, you can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Gluten Free Stuffing
- 1 Loaf Gluten Free Bread
- 1/2 of an Onion
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Celery Stock
- 3/4 Cup Turkey or Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp Basil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt If using store bought stock you may not need to add any salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Cut the loaf of bread into 1/2 inch pieces and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Mince the onion, garlic and celery, then add to the bowl. Add the stock along with the basil and salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Place the stuffing into a large lightly greased baking dish or onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 40-55 minutes, stirring several times throughout.
Did you make this gluten-free stuffing recipe? Stop back by and let me know what you thought. You can leave a starred rating and comment below.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
More Gluten Free Thanksgiving Recipes:
If you Love this Easy Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe, check out some of my other Gluten Free Holiday Recipes Here:
- Gluten Free Butter Pie Crust
- Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
- Gluten Free Perogies
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
Keywords: Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe; Gluten Free Traditional Stuffing Recipe; The Best Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe; Easy Stuffing; Easy Gluten Free Dressing Recipes; Gluten Free Thanksgiving side dishes; gf stuffing; traditional stuffing Gluten Free; Vegetarian Gluten Free Stuffing; Gluten Free Stuffing for Thanksgiving