These Baked Chicken Fajita Roll Ups are a great Dairy Free and Keto Family Friendly Dinner that can be made in 30 minutes or less. The flavourful Fajita Spiced Chicken and Peppers are a delicious low carb twist of a classic Mexican Favourite.
How to Make Keto Chicken Fajita Roll Ups
To make these delicious Keto Chicken Fajita Roll Ups, start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl mix the lime juice with the olive oil, cilantro, cumin, garlic powder and salt. Slice the chicken breasts in half lengthwise, then slice each of those halves in half lengthwise as well. Use a large zip lock bag or bowl and cover the chicken strips with the lime mixture. Mix until all the strips are completely coated with the marinade.
Cut the coloured peppers into strips. Then line a baking pan with parchment paper. Next place one of each of the coloured peppers onto one side a chicken strip. Roll the strip around the peppers then fasten it in place using a tooth pick. Repeat until all the chicken is rolled up. Then place the chicken roll ups onto the prepared pan. Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that’s when you hit ketosis.
While on the Keto diet you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 25 percent from protein, and 10 percent from carbohydrates. You’re supposed to avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Keto Chicken Fajita Roll Ups
This recipe for Chicken Fajita Roll Ups requires minimal effort and only uses simple and easy to find ingredients like Chicken Breast and Bell Peppers. They make a great main course for dinner or lunch and can also be served as an appetizer.
Are you looking for some more delicious Keto Dairy Free Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my families favourite recipes to share. Our absolute fav is this Keto Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Mousse. I love that it’s so easy and quick to make. Another one of our favourites, are these tasty Dairy Free Mini Keto Pumpkin Pies. They’re perfect for impressing brunch guests or for spoiling someone special.
- 4 thin cut chicken cutlets can be used in place of the chicken breast.
- Squeezing a little fresh lime juice on top of the chicken before serving with add a little extra flavour.
- Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
- 1 colour of bell pepper can be used instead of all 3 if needed.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Keto Chicken Fajita Roll Ups. If you aren’t already following my Keto/ Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Chicken Fajita Roll Ups
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 of a Green Pepper
- 1/2 of a Red Pepper
- 1/2 of a Yellow Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl mix the lime juice with the olive oil, chopped cilantro, cumin, garlic powder and salt.
- Slice the chicken breasts in half lengthwise, then slice each of those halves in half lengthwise as well. In a large zip lock bag or bowl, cover the chicken strips with the lime mixture. Mix until all the strips are completely coated with the marinade.
- Cut the coloured peppers into strips. Then line a baking pan with parchment paper. Next place one of each of the coloured peppers onto one side a chicken strip. Roll the strip around the peppers then fasten it in place using a tooth pick. Repeat until all the chicken is rolled up. Then place the chicken roll ups onto the prepared pan. Bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- This recipe makes 8 Keto Chicken Fajita Roll Ups.
1 Serving = 2 Chicken Fajita Roll Ups
144 Calories | 6.75 g Fat | 4.5 g Carbs | 1.25 g Fibre | 20.5 g Protein
3.25 g Net Carb per 2 Rolls
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
>> Click Here To Pin This Recipe <<
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Keto Chicken Fajita Roll Ups, check out some of my other Keto Friendly Recipes Here:
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Follow OGF On Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram
Chicken Fajita Roll Ups
Keywords: Chicken Fajita Roll Ups; Keto Chicken Fajita Roll Up Recipe; Keto Mexican Recipes; Keto recipes using chicken; Easy Keto Appetizer Recipes; Low Carb fajita Recipes; Keto fajita recipes; Keto game day recipes; Best keto game day recipe; Family friendly keto recipes; Keto dairy free recipes; Keto chicken breast recipes; Gluten Free Chicken Dinner; Paleo Dinner Recipes; Gluten and dairy free recipes
Leave a Reply