These incredibly easy to make Low Carb Bacon Zucchini Fries are made with only 2 ingredients! The yummy Bacon Wrapped Zucchini Spears are a perfect Low Carb Replacement for traditional French Fries. They can be made in 1/2 hour or less and only have 1 g Net Carb per Serving. They’re a delicious appetizer or side dish that happens to be Keto as well as Gluten, Dairy, Nut and Grain free.
How Do You Make Keto Bacon Zucchini Fries?
To make these Easy Oven Baked Keto Bacon Zucchini Fries:
Step 1: start by Preheating your oven to 425 F. Then cut the zucchinis into 4 lengthwise spears. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Step 2: Next, wrap 1 strip of bacon around each zucchini spear and place them onto the parchment paper lined pan. Bake for 25 – 28 minutes depending on desired crispiness.
Keto Zucchini Recipes To Try:
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source, that’s when you hit ketosis.
While on the Keto diet you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from fat, 15 to 25 percent from protein, and 10 percent from carbohydrates. You’re supposed to avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Keto Bacon Zucchini Fries
This recipe for Crispy Baked Keto Bacon Zucchini Fries requires minimal effort and only uses two simple and easy to find ingredients, bacon and zucchini. The recipe is one of my families favourites. I like to double the batch so we can reheat them for a snack throughout the week. The delicious zucchini fries are gluten, sugar and dairy free, low carb and keto, which makes them an awesome appetizer or side dish for feeding groups of people with diverse dietary needs.
Looking for some delicious Keto Bacon Appetizer Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my families favourite recipes to share. Our absolute fav are these Keto Bacon Dill Pickle Fat Bombs. I love that they’re so easy and quick to make. Another one of our favourites, is this tasty Keto Dill Pickle Bacon Roll Ups. They’re perfect for impressing dinner guests or for spoiling someone special.
- Pouring off some of the bacon fat partway through cooking will help keep the zucchini from getting soggy and will also help the bacon get crispier.
- Using a thicker baking pan is important for this recipe because a thin baking pan could warp in while baking causing the grease to spill onto the bottom of your oven.
- You must use Parchment paper Not waxed paper. You can also use a baking rack over a baking pan, or a non greased cookie sheet if preferred.
- Serve with a side of Keto Approved Ranch Dressing.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like these Keto Bacon Zucchini Fries. If you aren’t already following my Keto/ Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my New Recipes, You can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
★DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? PLEASE GIVE IT A STAR RATING BELOW!★
Bacon Zucchini Fries
- 2 Zucchinis small or medium
- 8 Strips Bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Then cut the zucchinis into 4 lengthwise spears. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Wrap 1 strip of bacon around each zucchini spear and place them onto the parchment paper lined pan. bake for 25 - 28 minutes depending on desired crispiness.
- Tip: Using a thicker baking pan is important for this recipe because a thin baking pan could warp in while baking causing the grease to spill onto the bottom of your oven.
This recipe makes 8 Keto Bacon Zucchini Fries
1 Serving = 1 Bacon Zucchini Fry
49 Calories | 3.5 g Fat | 1.5 g Carbs | .5 g Fiber | 3.25 g Protein
1 g Net Carb per Zucchini Fry
Note: Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you love this Recipe for Keto Bacon Zucchini Fries, check out some of my other Keto Zucchini Recipes Here:
Tried this recipe? Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Keto Bacon Zucchini Fries
Keywords: Bacon Zucchini Fries; Keto Bacon Zucchini Fries Recipe; Keto bacon Recipes; Recipes using bacon; Easy Keto Lunch Recipes; Low Carb french fry Recipes; Keto Dinner Recipes; Family Friendly Keto Recipes; Keto Appetizer recipes; Bacon wrapped zucchini recipe; Low carb side dishes; Gluten Free Zucchini Recipes; Dairy Free Keto Recipes; Dairy Free Appetizer Recipes