This Pepperoncini Potato Salad is made with simple and easy to find ingredients. The slight heat from the pickled pepperoncini peppers is the perfect match for the creaminess of the potato salad. It makes a great appetizer for game day or side dish for family picnics and gatherings. It can be thrown together quickly and can also be made ahead of time for an easy grab and go option.
How to make Pepperoncini Potato Salad
To make this delicious Pepperoncini Potato Salad, you start by peeling the potatoes. Then cut them into small cubes. Boil in a large pot for approximately 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Remove 2/3 of the potatoes from the water using a slotted spoon. Continue to cook the remaining potatoes for a few more minutes or until soft. Strain the remaining potatoes then use a masher to mash them up. Set both the mashed and the unmashed potatoes aside to cool.
Once the potatoes have cooled completely, add the mayonnaise, salt and vinegar to the mashed. Mix very well then add in the remaining potatoes. Slice up the pepperoncinis and add them to the salad. Chop up then sprinkle the Salad with the green onion.
Pepperoncini Potato Salad
This Pepperoncini Potato Salad Recipe has been my go to Salad for a couple of years now. It’s so creamy and delicious and is really easy to make. It’s the Perfect Gluten Free dish to take to potlucks or parties. Potatoes are a really cheap way to feed a lot of people.
If you’re looking for another delicious Gluten Free Recipe… try these delicious Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cereal Bars. The Tried, Tested and True Delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Cereal Bars are a Family Favourite! They’re perfect for dessert and/or afternoon and midnight snacking. They’re sure to impress even you non gluten free friends and family.
- A tip for if your bring potato salad to a party is to bring an unopened bottle of mayonnaise. It lasts longer with no access to a fridge. Mix up the salad right before serving but make sure not to leave the Potato Salad in the sun if your party is outside.
- Removing the seeds from the Pepperoncini makes them considerably less spicy.
- Any type of white potato can be used for this recipe. If you have a favourite feel free to switch it out for the russet.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this Pepperoncini Potato Salad. If you aren’t already Following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I Post all my New Recipes, you can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Peperoncini Potato Salad
- 6 Large Russet Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Pepperoncini Peppers sliced
- 2 Tbsp Green Onion chopped
- 1. Peel the potatoes, then cut them into small cubes. In a large pot cover the cubed potatoes with water then boil for approximately 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- 2. Remove 2/3 of the potatoes from the water using a slotted spoon. Continue to cook the remaining potatoes for a few more minutes or until soft. Strain the remaining potatoes then use a masher to mash them up. Set both the mashed and the unmashed potatoes aside to cool.
- 3. Once the potatoes have cooled completely, add the mayonnaise, salt and vinegar to the mashed. Mix very well, then add in the remaining cooled potatoes. Slice up the pepperoncinis and mix them into the salad. Chop up then sprinkle the top of the salad with the green onion.
- This Pepperoncini Potato Salad recipe makes 6 servings.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
More Easy Gluten Free Recipes:
If you Love this Gluten Free Pepperoncini Potato Salad Recipe, check out some of my other Gluten Free Recipes Here:
- Cookie Cutter Tortilla Chips
- Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
- Gluten Free Perogies
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Pepperoncini Potato Salad
Keywords: Pepperoncini Potato Salad; Spicy Potato Salad Recipe; Gluten Free Dinner Recipes; Gluten Free Recipes using potatoes; Easy potato salad Recipes; potato salad Recipes; easy potato recipes; Gluten free game day recipes; Best Gluten Free recipe game day recipe; dairy free gluten free recipes; Gluten Free Dinner recipes; recipes using pepperoncini peppers; gluten free side dish recipes