33 Easy Keto Dessert Recipes For The Holidays
The Holiday’s can be a rough time of year if you’re on a Gluten Free, Low Carb or Keto Diet but it doesn’t have to be. You may want to consider bringing a couple of Side Dishes and or Desserts that you can eat along with you to Family Dinners or Holiday Parties. It can really help make the dinner less dreadful. I could have cried before my first Thanksgiving after going Gluten Free. The thought of missing out on all the delicious things I had grown accustomed to eating was devastating. But I also remember how much it helped having those few things that I could eat. That’s why I put together this list. Hope It helps make your Holiday Season a littler easier!
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
If you haven’t heard of The ketogenic diet (often called keto), it’s a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When in ketosis, your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source.
On Keto, you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from Fat, 15 to 25 percent from Protein, and 10 percent from Carbohydrates. You should avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Here’s my list of 33 Easy Keto Dessert Recipes For The Holidays. Enjoy!
1. Keto Pumpkin Pie
This keto pumpkin pie is everything you expect (and more!) from this Thanksgiving classic: a deliciously silky custard, all wrapped up in flaky pie crust!
2. Low Carb Strawberry Pretzel-Less Dessert
from My Life Cookbook
This low carb strawberry pretzel-less dessert is the perfect party or picnic dish. Similar to the traditional salad but with out the pretzels and all the taste!
3. KETO GINGERBREAD SOUFFLÉS
from All Day I Dream About Food
Gingerbread soufflés make a wonderful low carb holiday dessert. These keto and sugar free soufflés are light and airy, and perfect served with some whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
4. Low Carb Tiramisu from Low Carb Yum
5. Low Carb Chocolate Caramel Turtles from Kind Keto Mama
6. Low Carb Gingerbread Men Cookies from Life Made Keto
7. KETO CANDY CANE PIE
Nothing says Christmas quite like peppermint and chocolate. This no-bake Keto Candy Cane Pie combines the two in the most delicious way. It’s so easy to make and no one will ever guess that it’s low carb!
8. Keto Dairy Free Coconut Mousse
This Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Mousse is made with only 4 ingredients and it only has 2.1 g net carbs per serving. It’s the Perfect Easy to Make Keto & Dairy Free Dessert to Quickly Whip up for any Occasion! It’s a Light and Airy Mousse that’s So Creamy and Flavourful!
9. Low Carb Cracker Toffee from All Day I Dream About Food
10. Keto Gingerbread Cheesecake from Have Butter Will Travel
11.Keto Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Officially Gluten Free
12. Keto Blueberry Cheesecake
Ultra creamy cheesecake with a blueberry lemon swirl… completely guilt free?! This Keto Blueberry Cheesecake will be your new favourite sugar free dessert!
13. Pumpkin Spice Keto Creme Brulee
This Pumpkin Spice Keto Creme Brulee has a rich, creamy custardy texture inside and a delightfully crunchy top. It is the perfect year round low carb dessert recipe.
14. Keto Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Filling from Kasey Trenum
15. Keto Cannoli Cheesecake from Joy Filled Eats
16. Almond Flour Sugar Cookies
This almond flour sugar cookies recipe is a lovely companion to any cup of milk, coffee, or hot chocolate!
17. Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers
These 5 Ingredient Gluten Free & Keto Raspberry Cheese Turnovers are So Easy to Make. They can be thrown together in under 15 minutes and are such a satisfying little treat.
18. Low Carb & Keto ‘Apple’ Pie from Gnom Gnom
19. Easy Keto Fudge from Wholesome Yum
20. Keto Pumpkin Pie Bars from Officially Gluten Free
21. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies from Low Carb Crave
22. Salted Caramel Pecan Bars
Gluten free Salted Caramel Pecan Bars a Wonderful Fall Dessert. There’s nothing better than a sweet treat with a hot drink in the evening as the nights start to cool.
23. Meringue Keto Cookies from Low Carb Diem
24. Sugar-Free Gingerbread Cookies
This sugar-free gingerbread cookies recipe uses just 5 ingredients plus a few spices. It’s also low carb, paleo, and gluten-free.
25. PERFECT CREAM CHEESE KETO PIE CRUST
This perfect cream cheese keto pie crust is soft and flaky, and flexible enough to make pretty pie crust designs.
26. Keto Coconut Macaroons from Low Carb Yum
27. Keto Carrot Cake from Green and Keto
28. Low Carb Gingerbread Cake Roll from All Day I Dream About Food
29. Low Carb Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
Raspberry thumbprint cookies are easy gluten free and low carb cookies with a fruity raspberry jam filling. They are perfect for low carb, Keto and sugar free diets.
30. Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
This Keto Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake is a Super Moist Pumpkin Cake that’s topped with a Delicious Pumpkin Spice Streusel Topping. It’s the Perfect Homemade Low Carb Sweet Treat to have with your Morning Coffee or to Serve as Dessert!
31. Keto Candy Cane Cream Cheese Mints from No Bun Please
32. Keto Berry Cobbler from Eat Well 101
33. KETO PECAN PIE
This Keto Pecan Pie with Chocolate and Bourbon is perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas. It tastes almost identical to the pie we all know and love with an easy flaky crust and gooey filling.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes. If you aren’t already Following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I Post all my New Recipes, you can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
>> Click Here To Pin These Recipes <<
LOOKING FOR SOME DELICIOUS KETO HOLIDAY DINNER RECIPES?
You’re in luck! I have some of my families favourite recipes to share. Our absolute fav are this Keto Fathead Stuffing. I love that it’s so easy and quick to make. Another one of our favourites, are these tasty Keto Garlic Butter Dinner Rolls. They’re perfect for impressing dinner guests or for spoiling someone special.
Let us know how they turned out for you in the comments below!
33 Easy Keto Dessert Recipes For The Holidays
Follow OGF On Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram