This Keto and Gluten Free Crock Pot Egg Roll Bowl is A Healthy and Protein-Packed take on Chinese Egg Rolls. It’s an Easy to Throw Together Dinner made with thinly sliced and Caramelized Pork Tenderloin, Buttery Cabbage, Garlic and Onions. Making it in the Crock Pot Caramelizes the Meat and Veggies Perfectly, which makes the Egg Roll in a Bowl even more delicious than making it in a skillet.
How do you Make Egg Roll in a Bowl with a Crockpot?
This Tasty dish is Incredibly Simple and Easy to make. Here’s how to make it:
Step 1: Thinly slice up a pork tenderloin. Then fry it in butter, until browned. Add to a crock pot.
Step 2: Next, thinly slice and fry the cabbage in butter until browned. Add it to the crock pot as well.
Step 3: Slice then caramelize the onion in the remaining butter, then add it to the crock pot too. Slice then add the mushrooms.
Step 4: Add the water, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Then mix until combined.
Step 5: Cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours.
WHAT IS THE KETOGENIC DIET?
The ketogenic diet (often called keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares similarities to paleo, Whole30, and Atkins. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. When in ketosis, your body switches to burning fat for its primary fuel source.
On Keto, you’re supposed to get at least 70 percent of your calories from Fat, 15 to 25 percent from Protein, and 10 percent from Carbohydrates. You should avoid all grains, legumes, root vegetables, fruit, (except berries) and sugar.
Crock Pot Egg Roll Bowl Recipe
This Gluten Free and Keto Crock Pot Egg Roll Bowl is much Easier to make than Egg Rolls and Tastes just as Good. If you’re on a Keto or Low Carb Diet you can easily have this dish without any rice or you can have it with cauliflower rice instead. Another great thing about this recipe is it’s versatility. It can be made with Beef or Chicken instead of Pork and can be made with a number of different Vegetables, like Bean Sprouts, Green Onion, Carrots or Celery.
Looking for some more delicious Keto Crock Pot Recipes? You’re in luck! I have some of my readers favourite recipes Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipes to share. Their absolute favourite are these Sweet And Sour Meatballs. Everyone loves them and they’re so easy and quick to make. Another one of their favourites, is this Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup. It’s so fresh and tasty. It’s the Perfect Slow Cooker Recipe for a cool Fall Day!
– A Bag of store bought Coleslaw can be used in place of the sliced cabbage.
– Any Ground or Shredded Meat can be used to make Egg Roll In a Bowl I used pork tenderloin here, but ground or shredded chicken, beef, or pork also work well.
– You can easily have this dish without any rice or if you’re low carb or keto, you can have it with cauliflower rice instead.
– This Crock Pot Egg Roll Bowl serves 6 People.
DON’T MISS ANY NEW RECIPES:
Don’t miss any recipes like this Keto Crock Pot Egg Roll Bowl. If you aren’t already Following my Keto/Gluten Free Recipe Page on Facebook where I Post all my New Recipes, you can Join Here and Follow me on Pinterest Here.
Crock Pot Egg Roll Bowl
- 2 lbs Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 Head of Cabbage
- 1/4 of an Onion
- 8 - 10 Mushrooms
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Fresh Ginger minced
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic minced
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- Thinly slice the pork tenderloin. Then fry in 1 Tbsp of butter, over med heat until browned. Add to the crock pot.
- Thinly slice and fry the cabbage in 3 tbsp of butter until browned then add it to the crock pot as well. Slice then caramelize the onion in the remaining butter, then add it to the crock pot too. Slice then add the mushrooms.
- Add the water, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Then mix until combined. Cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours. Serve on it's own or over basmati or cauliflower rice.
- This Crock Pot Egg Roll Bowl serves 6 People.
Let’s Be Friends on Pinterest! I’m Always Sharing Great Recipes!
Other Keto Friendly/Low Carb Recipes:
If you Love this Keto Crock Pot Egg Roll Bowl Recipe, check out some of my other Keto Crock Pot Recipes Here:
- The Best Keto Chili Recipe
- Keto Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Creamy Keto Mushroom Soup
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Tried this recipe?Mention @officiallyglutenfree or tag #officiallyglutenfree to share your creations!
© Copyright OfficiallyGlutenFree (Lyndsay Baker). I’d love you to share a link to this recipe, but please DO NOT COPY/PASTE the recipe or instructions to social media/websites. Please consider using a photo with a link to this recipe instead.
Crock Pot Egg Roll Bowl
Keywords: Keto Crock pot Egg Roll In a Bowl, low carb egg roll bowl, how to make egg roll bowl in a crock pot, can you make egg roll bowl in a slow cooker, egg roll bowl with pork, keto slow cooker recipes, low carb crock pot recipes, keto recipes using Cabbage